NCBBI Photography ContestThe North Carolina Bed & Breakfast and Inns (NCBBI) Association is looking for high quality, digital, color photographs that reflect the diversity of attractions and opportunities that draw visitors to North Carolina. These images will be showcased on a redesign of our high-profile State Association’s website (ncbbi.org), but may be considered for other promotional material as well.
We are seeking images of the following: Nature scenes & vistas reflecting the natural beauty throughout our State or Outdoor activities - hiking, biking, fishing, rafting, sailing, golfing, etc). Also, Music, Culture & heritage, Historic site, Annual festivals, Historic buildings & architecture, Theater, Romance (couples enjoying our natural beauty), Arts & crafts, Gardens, Professional & college sports.
ELIGIBILITY: Photographers must be 18 years of age or older.
ENTRY DEADLINE: Thursday, November 15, 2012.
PRIZES & RECOGNITION:
A winning photographer will be selected to receive a 2-night stay at a member B&B or Inn of his/her choice.
All photographers whose photos are selected for use on our web site will receive:
- Name credit on all images.
- A 2-year free-listing as a preferred vendor on Associate Members page of our website.
- Recognition in an article in our next InnTouch Newsletter
- Pixel dimensions of at least 1024x768 at 300 dpi.
- Format: Photos should be saved in .JPG or .TIF format.
- JPG files should be saved in as high a resolution and least amount of compression as possible.
- All photos must be copyright-free.
- Photo captions must accompany all submissions as the file name, using the following convention: Photographers-Name-Location-Subjectofimage.jpg. As an example: debbie-vickery-durham-duke-chapel.jpg
- If a photo contains the image of persons who are recognizable, model releases must be obtained from each individual.
- By entering the contest, entrants grant NCBBI royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to display, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of their photographs.
- Photographs should be submitted electronically to Carl Caudle, Vice-President of Marketing, email@example.com.
QUESTIONS: Contact Carl Caudle, Vice-President of Marketing, at (864) 457-6288 or firstname.lastname@example.org.